Offer your project
In this section you can send your project for consideration by the Committee for Economic Development Stavropol city administration. All the projects received on site, subject to peer review and selection in accordance with the established criteria.
Before submitting the draft offer, information on support measures and the stages of the passage of the projects, as well as the selection criteria for each area.
We will be happy to cooperate with you !!
- Organization of interaction with the executive authorities and industry bodies Stavropol city administration to address (remove / minimize) the administrative barriers and restrictions.
- Organization of interaction with the executive authorities on the changes in the regulatory framework and facilitate the establishment of appropriate proposals.
- Other issues of cooperation with the organs of executive power industry bodies Stavropol city administration.
- Obtaining expert opinion on the project from the relevant ministries and departments.
- Obtain information on possible measures of state support of investment projects (including the possibility of offering a platform for the manufacturing, infrastructure, about becoming a resident of the regional industrial parks in the city of Stavropol).
- Assist in communications with financial institutions, development institutions and funds (in order to attract financing by the proponent).
- Recommendations for improving the investment attractiveness of the project during the formation of a package of documents to obtain financing.
- Information and communication support.
- News media coverage / Multimedia support.
- Presentation of the project in the social and business events.
Commercial project - a program of action for the implementation of specific commercial, economic design is sure to result in a profit.
1. The relevant economic parameters (if any leader needs the financial support of the project) all the criteria:
- The net present value of the project must be positive (NPV> 0);
- Internal rate of return on investments exceed the cost of the required capital (IRR> WACC).
2. The project must be at the pre-investment stage (with a prepared design and estimate documentation and feasibility studies, including organizational, marketing, production and financial plans, the rationale of the participants of the project, the amount and sources of investment) or investment stage.
3. Compliance with the desired effects of the draft Strategy direction.
Target effect of the project must meet at least one of the criteria:
Means that the project should use the new, not used earlier in Russia technology and / or principles of the organization or the project involves production of a new, not previously produced in Russia, the product (if patents), the provision of new services
- Import substitution
It indicates a project that contributes to the replacement of goods of foreign-made goods produced by domestic producers
- Export Development
It provides for the sale of products of non-primary sector of the economy on the export of a substantial (30%) amount
- Additional social impact, in accordance with the criteria of social projects and at least half its level of significance
Social Project - a project implemented to address specific social problems. When the social project possible absence period (subject to study the issue without the participation of the business of credit institutions) and profit opportunities can be sent only for the purposes of this project.
1. Social benefits
The design should have an immediate positive effect on one or more of the following characteristics:
1) Improving the quality of life of the population
- Health and well-being of a demographic (birth rate, life expectancy), including: by improving the quality and accessibility of health services; promote the development and promotion of physical culture and sports, healthy lifestyle, etc.
- Satisfaction with the living conditions of the population of the individual (welfare, housing, food, work, etc..), Including by raising the level of employment of the working population; improve the security of the population of modern housing; improve the quality of housing and communal services, etc .;
- Satisfaction of social situation in the state (justice authorities, access to education and health care, security of existence, environmental well-being, access to obtain information);
- The spiritual state of society (decrease in the frequency of violations of universal moral precepts, the development of spiritual values in the society)
2) The development and improvement of the quality of social services, ie compliance with the requirements of the state and the expectations of people receiving such services (services and assistance to the weakly protected layers of the population, or any man caught in a difficult situation).
3) Reduction of social tension in society, social stability and social support for institutional reforms
2. The significance of the effect on all criteria
- Share in the number of targeted social groups covered by the project should not be less than 10%
- The proportion of the number of targeted social group in the total number of inhabitants of regions realization should not be less than 1%
- A measurable effect of the project should occur not later than 3 years after the project
- Implementation of the project is possible without attracting budget financing
The criterion is that the project does not create additional barriers and does not contribute to the monopolization of the target sector and / or the project contributes to the development of a competitive environment.
Indicators of success passing the criterion of equal-favored:
1) For projects at the stage of "piloting" - lack of requirements at the leader of the project in relation to the implementation of a particular "pilot region".
2) For projects under implementation - documented willingness project leader for further replication of the project.
Measurable goals and results of the project
The criterion is that the objectives and results of the project meet all four criteria:
1. Objectives (effects) of the project are measurable.
Indicators of success passing the test (the presence of):
- The presence of (techniques) measuring the degree of achievement of the objectives
- The presence of the target values (tolerances), calculated according to these formulas
- Availability of current calculated values of indicators calculated from these formulas
2. Objectives (effects) are potentially achievable and relevant project
Indicators of success passing criteria:
- Proven potential to achieve the objectives
- The possibility of achieving the targets by the project
3. Objectives (effects) estimated time
Successful completion of the test:
- The dates during which it is planned to achieve the goals (effects) of the project
4. Products (outcome) of the project are defined
Successful completion of the test:
- The products (results) of the project are identified and there is evidence of competent experts of their presence or sold
- Samples of products physically exist (if applicable)
The current stage of the project
The project is located on one of the stages:
1) The project is at the stage of "piloting"
2) The project is being implemented
The road project